At ThriveFuel, we believe in personal and professional growth. We expect you to be in the office when you’re needed and not a moment longer. You’ll be expected to work hard, meet your objectives and delight our customers.
Our Core Values
- Honesty: Being honest means sharing good news and bad news equally. With our teammates, clients and business partners. If you get your feelings hurt easily or don’t like to be challenged then ThriveFuel probably isn’t the place for you. If you enjoy perpetual improvement and value excellence then we want to talk to you!
- Fairness: Like honesty, fairness is a two-way street. It’s our policy to treat all fairly. We just ask that you treat the company and your teammates fairly as well.
- Respect: We believe that respect is something we all earn from each other over time. But there is no question that all teammates deserve a level of respect from each other and the company. You were smart and talented enough to join our team. We respect you on day one. Please treat us with respect as well.
What We Offer
- A competitive, incentivized compensation plan.
- Uncapped Paid Time Off.
- Company sponsored health insurance.
- The flexibility to work remotely, in the field or in a coffee shop of your choosing. You need to be in the office when you’re actually needed in the office. Other than than that, enjoy your freedom.
- 401K with company match.
Industry specific training and an opportunity to grow.
- A passion for success.
High performance and effectiveness. If you’re an account executive we expect you to bring in new clients and have a passion for their businesses and goals. If you’re a creative we expect an excellent work product. We value and expect results.
Self motivation. You are granted great freedom at ThriveFuel. This freedom requires that you’re self motivated and that you do what needs to be done without being asked.
If this type of culture sounds like a good fit please reach out to us as positions become available.