ThriveFuel is seeking a talented and passionate creative individual to fill the role of Social Content Producer to join our growing team! This position is ideal for a professional interested in learning the inner-workings of a marketing agency while expanding their creative and technical marketing knowledge.
ThriveFuel is a growing digital agency based out of South Texas with employees across the country. We specialize in high-end and enterprise web application design and development, supporting our clients end-to-end by creating full-service solutions. Our services include design, custom web development, search engine optimization, paid advertising, content marketing, and much more. We pride ourselves in being a trusted partner to our clients, focusing on open communication, attention to detail, and strategic solutions.
As a Social Content Producer at ThriveFuel, you’ll work on a range of digital marketing campaigns and projects to help our nationwide clients meet their business goals. You’ll have the opportunity to learn how a digital marketing and web development agency works, while contributing to the success of our digital marketing portfolio. This role will work closely with our rockstar team of marketers, content creators and account executives to help our clients exceed their goals.
This position is ideal for someone looking for a role where they can grow, or for someone early in their marketing career interested in an agency role.
What You’ll Do
- Write copy for our client campaigns, internal campaigns and long form articles.
- Deploy and support content marketing campaigns that include video, blogs, emails and other content
- Assist our sales teams with presentations, creative ideas and “outside the box” thinking
- Monitor and proactively react to trends and shifts in media, marketing and culture.
- Write copy for websites, paid advertising, blogs, and more
- Assist client communications and service
- Shoot and edit video intended for social media in a timely manner and use new tools and tactics to produce content that is on trend and on budget
- Work closely with design team to meet goals
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
At ThriveFuel, we like to take on challenges and tackle big problems as a team. You’ll find an exciting and supportive environment where you can grow your skills. Your work schedule will be flexible and your office hours will include remote work and in person meetings as needed.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficiency in social media and content marketing
- Familiarity with various marketing channels including Google and Facebook
- Creativity with an aptitude for marketing
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings occasionally
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years experience in marketing
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off