ThriveFuel is a nationally award winning, digitally focused marketing company and we’re looking to add to our winning culture. Are you passionate about helping local and regional businesses reach their goals and navigate the changing media/ marketing landscape?
We provide our clients with stellar creative, industry leading expertise and vision. We need you to join our team and get your hands dirty. If you are looking for a 9-5, corner office position then this is not for you. If you are mission driven and love inspiring your clients and co-workers then we want to talk to you! Media or agency experience preferred.
This is a full-time position, with benefits.
What We Offer
- A competitive, incentivized compensation plan. Includes base salary plus bonus program
- Uncapped Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401K with company match.
- Industry specific training and an opportunity to grow
- The flexibility to work remotely, in the field or in a coffee shop of your choosing. You need to be in the office when you’re actually needed in the office. Other than that, enjoy your freedom.
- Assist our marketing consultants in developing and delivering presentations to prospective clients
- Execute media buys, create annual, quarterly and campaign budgets and define KPIs across our growing client base.
- Lead all aspects of the fulfillment process and team
- Define customer KPIs and track progress
- Develop customer budgets and marketing plans aligned with identified KPIs and defined goals
- Increase geographic footprint
- Hold external media partners accountable
- Influence lifetime client value through higher product adoption and increased customer satisfaction
- Customer Support & Success Management
- Contribute to company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Develop and execute ThriveFuel marketing plans
- Excellent computer and presentation skills
- Experience leading customer-facing organizations
- Post-sales support experience
- Extensive experience in ecommerce and driving digital audiences through retail sales solutions
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills